Do you feel like you need a bit of a style revamp? Well gentlemen, you are in luck! Just in time for the start of the Autumn season we have something that may just help you out.
This week, The Everyday Man has joined up with leading partwork publisher De Agostini Publishing to offer you the chance to win a Gentleman’s make over. This suave prize will ensure you are looking dapper and includes:
– A bespoke tailor-made suit, from King & Allen
– A top-notch trim and beard groom from one of the best barbers in London, The Refinery
– £200 to spend on a pair of shoes from a top-end retailer
– A designer umbrella from Fox Umbrellas
– A special edition 80th anniversary Zippo lighter
The competition is in celebration of De Agostini Publishing’s new fortnightly magazine series offering UK collectors the opportunity to amass up to 80 authentic lighters, from world renowned windproof lighter brand, Zippo. The collection celebrates the story of Zippo and the iconic company’s heritage.
To win the gentleman’s make over, all you have to do is answer the following question: