It’s not often that the sun shines round these parts, but when it does you want to make sure you look your best. No longer is your style topped off with a fresh pair of trainers or a watch, in summertime it is all about the shades. Sunglasses Shop are a family based business that specialise in the latest eyewear styles and trends.
For us blokes, Sunglasses Shop have an impressive range of frames to choose from ranging from the vintage stylings of Oliver Peoples to the ultra modern technology of Oakley. While the world of tailoring may say every man needs to own a slim suit, every man also needs a good pair of sunglasses. They will transform any outfit.
You can express your personality with colour, shapes and lenses. If you favour a vintage vibe or something more up to date depending on your look a pair of sunglasses is a great finishing touch. That takes me to one of my favourite and probably THE best know sunglasses brand for men and women, Ray-Ban of course.
Ray-Ban are renound worldwide for their iconic ‘wayfarer’ style which believe it or not were first produced back in 1956. Since then they have adorned the face of the Hollywood elite as well as rock stars and the general public. The brands constant tweaking of the colours and shape has however keep them always looking fresh and up to date. Ray-Ban are about more than just the wayfarer though, their collection covers many bases.
The ‘Alex’ which is shown above is a contemporary take on a classic aviator frame. A gummy texture shapes Alex’s pilot front, brow bar, nose bridge and temple tips. The gum distinguishes Alex from other Aviator frames. Below the brow bar, angles are carved out. This allows Alex to stand out even more. It is this very style that we will have to giveaway to one very lucky reader. All you have to do to enter the draw is to follow the 3 simple steps below…
1) Like The Everyday Man on Facebook
2) Like Sunglasses Shop on Facebook
3) Leave a comment below to confirm your entry
Best of luck – Be sure to subscribe to our email updates as we have lots more chances to win coming soon!
Terms and Conditions:
- The giveaway will run until Wednesday 30th April 2014 0:00 GMT
- Any entries received or processed after the closing date will not be accepted
- Only one entry is allowed per person
- UK residents only
- The winner will be selected randomly
- No cash or other alternative is available to the prize
- By entering you consent to The Everyday Man contacting you with future offers and promotions
- If the winners cannot be contacted within 24 hours of the prize draw, The Everyday Man reserves the right to conduct another prize draw to determine a new winner