I was recently introduced to London Retro, a collection of glasses for men and women inspired by perhaps the most famous landmark in the city of London. The Underground. Each style in their new Metropolitan collection is modelled on a particularly iconic London destination and the individual style that the area evokes.
The London Retro range is available to buy exclusively from glasses retailer MyOptique and they very kindly gave me the chance to review a pair this week. Depending on your needs you can select to have your glasses frame only, with prescription or as sunglasses. I knew that I wanted sunglasses as I don’t normally wear glasses for any other activities.
Normally I prefer a wayfarer as I think these work well with my face. On this occasion I opted for the Soho in Dark Tortoise which are priced at £79. Slightly smaller than a traditional wayfarer but as they follow the same type of silhouette I knew that these would work for me. This shape works well for almost anyone.
MyOptique have very kindly agreed to give one lucky The Everyday Man reader a pair of London Retro glasses or sunglasses of their choice worth £79. Follow the simple steps below for your chance to win:
1) Like The Everyday Man on Facebook
2) Like MyOptique on Facebook
3) Lastly head over to the MyOptique Facebook page and post ‘The Everyday Man’s Give Away’ on their wall!
Best of luck – Be sure to subscribe to our email updates as we have lots more chances to win coming soon!
Terms and Conditions:
- The giveaway will run until Friday 14th February 2014 0:00 GMT
- Any entries received or processed after the closing date will not be accepted
- Only one entry is allowed per person
- UK residents only
- The winner will be selected randomly
- No cash or other alternative is available to the prize
- By entering you consent to The Everyday Man contacting you with future offers and promotions
- If the winners cannot be contacted within 24 hours of the prize draw, The Everyday Man reserves the right to conduct another prize draw to determine a new winner