Canterbury and the Rugby Football Union (RFU) have revealed the brand new red and white striped ‘1871’ collection, featured alongside the alternate kit for the 2013/14 season. The latest edition of the premium lifestyle clothing range, which honours the proud traditions of England Rugby, is inspired by the iconic ‘The Battle of the Roses: Yorkshire V Lancashire’ painting from the late 19th century.
Honouring the contribution of both teams to helping rugby become the popular sport it is today, the traditional red and white colours are brought together in the form of stripes, worn by the teams of the era, whilst drawing emphasis to the red rose, the traditional emblem of Lancashire.
To celebrate the launch of this rather beautiful new strip, Canterbury have given us a shirt which one lucky reader will win. To enter simply tell us which England Rugby star is wearing the new Canterbury alternate shirt in the picture above.
Think you know? Email your answer along with your name, address and shirt size to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and Conditions:
- The giveaway will run from 24th October 2013 2000hrs until 3rd November 2013 0000hrs.
- Any entries received or processed after the closing date will not be accepted.
- Only one entry is allowed per person.
- The winner will be picked up randomly by The Everyday Man.
- No cash or other alternative is available to the prizes.
- If the winner cannot be contacted within 24 hours of the prize draw, The Everyday Man reserves the right to conduct another prize draw to determine a new winner.