GlasGLOW is back for 2019, and it’s going to be way bigger than last years sold-out run at the Botanic Gardens in Glasgow,
This year GlasGLOW’s will come to life from the 25th October – 3rd November and will feature a brand-new show, a more interactive journey and a longer route where nine worlds will open, teleporting you into an immersive landscape of sound, light and fantasy.
Your journey around GlasGLOW will take in these nine worlds:
- World One – Arcade: Ready Player One
- World Two – Area G12: We are not alone
- World Three – Marshmallowland: S’more than you ever dreamed
- World Four – The Patch: Pay respect to the Pumpkin God
- World Five – The Lair: Your Brexit’s on fire
- World Six – Wunderbar: The bar with a million lights
- World Seven – The Party Palace: D.A.N.C.E
- World Eight – X: If you go down to the woods today
- World Nine – The Zombie Tearoom: Drop-dead delicious
Early bird tickets will be available exclusively from tomorrow morning (Tuesday 20th August), priced from £7 for kids (under 3s are free) and £16 for adults (off-peak).
Start planning your trip and snap up your tickets while they last from glasglow.com