We are once again excited to team up with our good friends at Tokyo Laundry to offer you another fantastic competition. To celebrate the launch of their fantastic new Autumn Winter collection we are giving you the chance to win your 3 favourite pieces from the range.
If there is one thing Tokyo Laundry does well, it’s good quality and on trend basics. There is more of the same for autumn/winter they have a stellar line up of jackets, jumpers a plenty, graphic print t-shirts and jeans.
One of my personal picks from the new range is the ‘Windermere‘ knitted jumper. As I am sure you have felt this week, the temperatures are on the way down and I have started ditching my summer t-shirts for some wool. This cosy wool blend with corduroy patches and ribbed cuffs is just the ticket to help you beat the cold and look good all at once. Who says guys can’t multitask?
The ‘Brookmere‘ hooded gilet is another one of my wardrobe essentials for the colder months. Made from soft brushed cotton you can throw this on top of just about any outfit. The classic navy colour is the perfect match for jeans and a nice pair of brown boots.
My final pick from the new collection has to be the ‘Paidge‘ parka jacket. Liam Gallagher may have kicked off this trend many moons ago but they are still a seasonal must have for men. A parka like the Paidge is pretty much guaranteed to keep you warm at the sidelines watching the match or for a casual weekend look.
Well that’s my three top picks from the new Tokyo Laundry collection, what would you select as your 3 must have items?
Just email us your 3 picks from the Tokyo Laundry Autumn Winter collection and one lucky winner will win their selections.
Send your 3 picks along with your name, email, address and contact number to:
Terms and Conditions:
- The giveaway will run until Sunday 27th October 2013 0:00 GMT.
- Any entries received or processed after the closing date will not be accepted.
- Only one entry is allowed per person.
- UK residents only
- The winner will be selected randomly
- No cash or other alternative is available to the prizes.
- By entering you consent to The Everyday Man & Tokyo Laundry contacting you with future offers and promotions.
- If the winner cannot be contacted within 24 hours of the prize draw, The Everyday Man reserves the right to conduct another prize draw to determine a new winner.