Movember has teamed up with iconic brand Brooks saddles and is offering one lucky winner an exclusive Brooks x Movember Limited Edition Saddle. This very special Brooks B17 in Navy Blue features the ‘Made in Movember’ signature colour and logo. The B17 is the flagship model and all–time best selling Brooks saddle, which has carried men to greater health far and wide for over a century. Ideal for long distance sports touring, trekking and atb use. The saddle top has been laser etched in a design provided by Movember, and is a limited edition of 10 pieces.
I had the pleasure of popping into the world’s only Brooks England store in Seven Dials, London last week (keep your eyes peeled on the site next week for the full story) and got to learn about the craft and history of these bike saddles. In short they are a pretty special and iconic piece of kit that people the world over come to London to buy for their bikes. But you don’t have to go anywhere as all you need to do is answer the easy peasy Mo’ related question to enter the draw.
Remember if you have not done so yet you can donate at Movember.com or Text MOVE05 to 70070 to donate to £5 Movember and make a difference today.
The limited edition Brooks x Movember Saddle is worth £150 but there have only been 10 of these produced in the world! So the lucky Mo’ Bro or Mo’ Sista selected is actually getting their hands on a very rare collectors item.
How to enter:
Firstly head over to Movember.com and make sure you are registered as a Mo’ Bro or Mo’ Sista then answer the simple question below.
Q. In a Deck of playing cards which is the only king without a moustache?
Terms and Conditions:
- The giveaway will run until midnight on the 30th November GMT
- Any entries received or processed after the closing date will not be accepted
- Only one entry is allowed per person
- UK residents only
- The winner will be selected by the editor
- No cash or other alternative is available to the prize
- By entering you consent to The Everyday Man contacting you with future offers and promotions
- If the winners cannot be contacted within 24 hours of the prize draw, The Everyday Man reserves the right to conduct another prize draw to determine a new winner